Purpose and Mission Statement:
1. To provide a safe, quiet, Christian environment for infants and preschoolers.
2. To meet the emotional, mental, physical, social and spiritual needs of each child.
3. To enlist cooperation on the part of the entire church to better meet the needs of our children.
4. To promote understanding between parents and teachers.
5. To encourage active participation by parents in worship, Bible study and fellowship.
Preschool classes are available for each service, staffed by caring adults. We have a detailed sign-in procedure that gives our workers the necessary information to properly care for each child as well as a digital parent notification system should the need arise to locate a parent. For information regarding our Preschool Ministry, please contact the office.
If you would like information on serving in the nursery or Preschool area, please click here.